& our team
Established in 2005, CPC & Associés is a leading Boutique law firm with a full expertise in the area of Business law.
Founded by former Partners, Counsels and Senior Associates of top-tier French, US and UK law firms, CPC & Associés has built and extended its expertise.
CPC & Associés’ Partners and Associates assist, advise and represent entrepreneurs, corporate organizations, investment funds, financial institutions, industrial clients (private and public), governments and state-owned entities with innovation, availability and responsiveness. They commit themselves with their clients in order to define their strategy, contain the risks, and efficiently carry out their operations.
CPC & Associés’ Partners and Associates hold law and business degrees from first tier French Universities and French Grandes Ecoles such as Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris II Panthéon Assas and The French Institut of Political Sciences (Science-Po Paris). They also hold degrees from excellent US and UK law schools such as Chicago Law School, Columbia Law School in the City of New-York, and London King’s College. They are all Paris Bar and/or New York Bar qualified lawyers and fluent in English, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Thanks to its clients, CPC & Associés has developed an expertise in the following sectors and industries:
- Technology, Media, & Telecommunications (TMT)
- Sports & Media (Sportainment)
- Health & Life Sciences
- Hospitality, Lodging, Luxury & Leisure
- Steel Industry & Automotive
- Services to Individuals, Companies & Public Entities
- Real Estate and Construction
Complete and integrated service
In order to ensure a complete and integrated service to our clients, CPC & Associés has a cross-functional competence covering all business law, and can quickly assembled, subject to the needs and instructions of its clients, a team known for the following expertises:
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures
- Capital Investment & Private Equity
- Capital Markets, Banking and Financial law
- Sports Law
- Real Estate
- Labor Law
- Insolvency procedure – Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Criminal Law & General Criminal Law
- Press Law
- Commercial Arbitration
- Civil Law & Successions
While building and extending its expertise, CPC & Associés has expanded its service and advisory counsel while promoting the following commitments:
- An independent and entrepreneurial firm fully dedicated to its clients.
- A leading referent Partner personally in charge of the transaction.
- A tailored, innovative and transparent invoicing system.
- A constant care of the client’ satisfaction.
- A comprehensive and cross-cutting support and assistance
- A dedicated and secure collaborative cloud platform